Going even further in the implementation of our sustainable and responsible #weBuildforLife strategy, we organised a day with our subcontractors to engage them in our CSR process.
Last Friday, we invited our strategic subcontractors to Agua, our current head office, in the presence of Kader Guettou, Managing Director of the Corporate Division, Armand Gourgeon, Purchasing Director and Elodie Le Breton, Group Sustainable Strategy Director. The objective was to continue to embed our ecosystem in our CSR process and to ensure that, together, we integrate environmental, safety, ethical and social issues into our companies on a daily basis.
On the agenda for this special day:
- Realisation of a Climate Fresco
- Reminder of the environmental, social and societal issues we must face together
- Presentation and signature of our Sustainable and Engaged Purchasing Charter, which we have named “CARE”
- Visit to the site of our future head office in Toulouse, a demonstration of low-carbon real estate and showcase operation in terms of off-site construction
The CARE Sustainable and Engaged Purchasing Charter is based on 4 pillars:
- The preservation of climate, biodiversity and resources
- Health and safety protection
- Compliance with labour standards
The adherence of our subcontractors, and more broadly of our strategic partners, to our Sustainable and Engaged Purchasing Charter heightens their commitment! They are obliged to respect and implement, but also to ensure their own suppliers and subcontractors respect and implement, all the principles set out on the various issues, whether environmental, social or societal.
To develop our Sustainable and Engaged Purchasing Charter, we have:
- Assessed first and foremost the consideration of environmental, social and societal issues within the corporate strategy of our partners, subcontractors and suppliers
- Defined our ambitions to meet these issues
- Developed CARE, our Sustainable and Engaged Purchasing Charter
This event marks the starting point of a shared adventure for a more sustainable world!